We use statistics about users and traffic/traffic suppliers in aggregated form. The statistics never contain any kind of personal information, everything is anonymous. IP addresses are not stored in our database where we store behavior on the website, therefore information about you as a user may never be linked to your identity. Your IP address is stored for security reasons only in cases where you actively register on the website.
- Develop and improve the website by understanding how it is applied.
- Calculate and report user counts and traffic.
- Make it easier for you to navigate the site.
- Enable the system to recognize regular users in order to customize the services.
- Sometimes we use third-party cookies from other companies to do market research and traffic measurements, and to improve the functionality of the website.
How to prevent cookies from being stored
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this will make your personal settings disappear. You can also change the settings in your browser so that it does not allow cookies to be stored on your hard drive. However, this results in poorer functionality on certain web pages, may prevent access to member pages, and prevent some content and certain features from becoming available.
If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics, this can be disabled at the address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
For more information on how to avoid cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.